Monday, March 1, 2010

March 1 in like a lion.......

March came in with snow for us, not a lot, just enough for Al to have to plow. Now that he can see again I do not have to ride in the plow to say/scream left ,left, left.

I have been having fun in my workroom, working with the boxes and boxes of paper which I have stacked everywhere. Using my Cricket Expression and my punches and stamps. I know it is not as productive as doing a large project like a quilt etc. But it is fun and not too mind boggling. I have been making rosettes for my etsy shop. People have been purchasing them so that makes me happy. I will eventually use some for banners for the kids birthdays and for Ashleys graduation. They are cute for cards, badges, gift wrap, banners and decorations for many things.

I took a quilt class last week at Candlelite Quilts in Chelmsford. It was Eleanor Burns quilt called "How Charming". I spent more on fabric, charm packs etc. than I would normally but it was my catering money so I figure I am entitled. It is a nice quilt and something I have not done before. If I eventually get this one done I may make another, but will cut my own blocks, not buy charm packs.

No comments: